10 years after cleft lift - sweating issues

Dan49

Country flag
Ten years ago.. after years of suffering with the pain and countless unsuccessful surgeries I opted for a cleft lift (karydakis?) and this ultimately solved the issue for me.

It took several months to fully heal and then I never got a reoccurrence which is great.

There is one thing that’s bothered me over the last few years which I think may be related and I wonder if anyone has experienced the same or has advice.
Whenever it’s remotely hot and/or when walking or sitting for long periods I have a significant/excessive sweat coming from between my butt to the point where it often shows on the back of my pants.
I feel that it’s caused by the closed off crevasse formed by the flap but I’m not sure..
Any advice?

diseasedone

Country flag
Ten years ago.. after years of suffering with the pain and countless unsuccessful surgeries I opted for a cleft lift (karydakis?) and this ultimately solved the issue for me.

It took several months to fully heal and then I never got a reoccurrence which is great.

There is one thing that’s bothered me over the last few years which I think may be related and I wonder if anyone has experienced the same or has advice.
Whenever it’s remotely hot and/or when walking or sitting for long periods I have a significant/excessive sweat coming from between my butt to the point where it often shows on the back of my pants.
I feel that it’s caused by the closed off crevasse formed by the flap but I’m not sure..
Any advice?
Did you ever find an answer to your question?