back from surgery,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry

Hello everyone,
I am back from surgery and can you believe I am sitting here posting. I so badly wanted to get on here so that maybe I could help comfort those of you who will soon be going in. Everyone here has helped me so much and I hope I can do the same for others. I am not going to post everything at this time. I am tired, but I couldn't stop thinking of those who will soon be going in.

My fear was unthinkable, and I broke down into tears many times yesturday and even today in the hostpital, but for those of you who will be getting this surgery done soon, I just want to say everything will be ok. I had my surgery at about 11 am this morning, I am sitting and have been up and walking around a bit. My surgery turned out to be a closed procedure. My incision is about 4 to 5 inch. in length. I don't know if that is big or small for this surgery, but I am so glad to report that the pain is nothing I thought it would be.

That is it for now but I promise to do a full report of everything. Really though it wasn't that bad, I didn't have the best experience in the hostpital but then it also wasn't the worst. I will give you a detailed report hopefully tomorrow. If I am feeling as good tomorrow as I am today than tomorrow I will be back.

your friend,
Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.