bulging of my cleft lift! please help!! need advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
I was also having a bulge next to the wound, 4 weeks ago... also thought it was a new pilo again.. because there was also a new small hole forming under the "old closed" wound. Made a direct appointment with the plast which I could see the next day.. and she didn't had the idea it was a new pilo: it felt, just like yours, soft... (like a waterbed), and not hard at all.. also didn't look infected. For security she did a MRI.. and it turned out to be not a new pilo, but some scar tissue.

I'm so glad for u it also turned out to be no new pilo :)

xx Hanneke

By the way: my small wound closed again.. (with a little help of a glucocorticoïd creme, was hypergranulation again). Don't have to see a plastic surgeon anymore, and now allowed to make an appointment @ the hair laser removal centre!!! :)

cricket1

Helpful
i'm so happy for u that things are looking up. u deserve a break from this nightmare.

MaVeRiCk7

Very Helpful
Country flag
I am glad that there was no infection or cyst. Was this the post you mentioned? How are things now I hope they are better from before.

needsupportmom

Cricket, I really want you to be well [o+o]and from what I've read, you have had a hard time. Hold on and things will eventually get better. Also, as I tell my daughter, think positively, think health, and send healing energies to the sick parts. Hopefully everything will be okay. I especially pray for all people on this forum.

cricket1

Helpful
thanks so much to all of you. i hope your daughter gets thru this soon and can move on with her normal life.

i'm not in any pain which is awsome but i am still concerned with how deep my cleft is once again. i think i'll always be paranoid of reaccurance. it sucks to have to think about that but for the most part i just spend my time thinking about being a great mom and good wife and proceed with my daily living.

Status
Not open for further replies.