Cleft Lift 02/08/2019 Recovery (Dr. Immerman)

KingofPain

Helpful
Country flag
Surprisingly, I’ve heard form both my nhs surgeon and miss senapati secretary last week. They’ve got dates available in the next couple of weeks, just when I’m about to start new job…
I really don’t know what to do.

The most annoying thing about my sinus is the discharge, if it wasn’t for it I could probably learn to live with the constant discomfort/pain.

the new job I’m about to start will be mostly standing so maybe I could cope with having the cleft lift done and being back to work after couple of days instead of weeks. I could also switch togetting a bus instead of driving to limit the seating time.

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
Surprisingly, I’ve heard form both my nhs surgeon and miss senapati secretary last week. They’ve got dates available in the next couple of weeks, just when I’m about to start new job…
I really don’t know what to do.

The most annoying thing about my sinus is the discharge, if it wasn’t for it I could probably learn to live with the constant discomfort/pain.

the new job I’m about to start will be mostly standing so maybe I could cope with having the cleft lift done and being back to work after couple of days instead of weeks. I could also switch togetting a bus instead of driving to limit the seating time.
What I can say is based on my experience cleft lift isn't a magic cure, it has positive feedbacks but it's not an operation that instantly magically cures it, 3 month's on since my cleft lift I'm still in pain some people on here have had great success but myself and few outside of this forum haven't been so lucky.

Even Senapati will tell you in person that nothing is guaranteed so it comes down to what you're body tells you and if you want to go through more surgery listen to what you're body tells you if you can walk with minal pain I would hold out on the surgery because once you had the surgery walking will be hell for long time 2 to 3 months

The ultimate decision is yours do what you feel is right.