Cleft Lift Cost?

Nikolas

Helpful
Country flag
Hey all- just wondering what folks have paid for the cleft lift operation. I had open excision 5 years ago and have experienced on and off wound re-opening every few months since then so I finally contacted Dr. Immerman and will be heading out to Wisconsin for the surgery. I have a fairly high deductible so I'm sure I'm looking at something north of $7,500 any way but just wondered if anyone else paid out-of-pocket for the operation and if so, what were the damages. Thank you!!

JonH21

Very Helpful
Country flag
Can’t answer the question about the cost because mine was covered, but you are going to the right guy. The best of the best.

Good luck to you!

Nikolas

Helpful
Country flag
Jon- They got back to me and Dr. I and the hospital are in-network so that's good news. I've read up on your experience- how are things going? Still healed/no problems?

ellysparkles

Very Helpful
Country flag
I think the cost varies a lot. I traveled across the country for my surgery. The Dr and surgery center was covered in my in network so I had to pay like 30% of the cost until I met my deductible and co-insurance. The anesthesiologist wasn't in network so I had to pay $900 out of pocket. But the entire cost of my trip and surgery was well worth it.

You may already be done with your surgery but I wanted to say good luck with recovery! I hope everything went well today. Please let me know if I can offer support in any way! I'd love to hear your updates too if you're up for it.

Nikolas

Helpful
Country flag
You may already be done with your surgery but I wanted to say good luck with recovery! I hope everything went well today. Please let me know if I can offer support in any way! I'd love to hear your updates too if you're up for it.
Thank you my man! All went well- I posted a recovery log that I will keep up to date similar to yours. How are you feeling?

Thank you my man! All went well- I posted a recovery log that I will keep up to date similar to yours. How are you feeling?
That's great! I'll check it out now. Feeling really good! I worked a full day today. I usually work from home so that is something to note, but I felt pretty much normal.