Cleft lift under Senapati

Unknown2

Very Helpful
Country flag
Less than that, she said it was going to happen because of where it is but it's nothing to worry about doesn't need dressings, it will just heal up in a couple of week's.

Lots of water and protein.
That’s good to hear I think it’s normal for a little split at the bottom a few people have had the same issue plus I’m happy your all healed up now few more weeks and it’ll b back to normal

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
That’s good to hear I think it’s normal for a little split at the bottom a few people have had the same issue plus I’m happy your all healed up now few more weeks and it’ll b back to normal
Yeah I was happy when she said the top bit looks amazing I was thinking phew lol, she's pleased with it,

Ive been taking lot's of vitamin C water and tablets as it helps the immune system to fight infections. Skin wounds require vitamin D and C help to protect against infections and begin the tissue repair, I've not had any infections since.

Amazon sells vitamins water get more vits it's called.

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
Hi I thought I drop in to see how thing's are with you, I'm mainly just helping out other's on here now that I'm nearly healed, the bottom bit is still a bit painful but I'm getting there, no leakage or infections.

When you get you're cleft lift done I would try to find a nurse that can take the drain out after 5 days an experienced nurse because none of my local nurses could take the drain out and I got Portsmouth Hospital to do it for me you will be carrying a lot of blood in it for the first 5 day's.

Keep me updated on you're operation all the best :)

Unknown2

Very Helpful
Country flag
I’ve finally got a date for my op it on the 11th of June it’s been a long wait have booked my hotel already it’s going to be in London at central Middlesex hospital im staying there for 6 days so I will get the hospital to take the drain out just a quick question wich side of the buttocks is the drain on and also I’m really happy you are nearly healed

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
I’ve finally got a date for my op it on the 11th of June it’s been a long wait have booked my hotel already it’s going to be in London at central Middlesex hospital im staying there for 6 days so I will get the hospital to take the drain out just a quick question wich side of the buttocks is the drain on and also I’m really happy you are nearly healed
That's fantastic news I'm so happy for you to finally get the operation, this will fix you for sure no more dressings, you're 4 weeks will be tough but by week 5-6 you be able to walk around more.

my drain was kinda near the middle from what I can remember but I got it removed quite quickly to notice it fully, by the 11th of June it would be 9 weeks for me :) I'm glad you finally have the operation date this will fix you for sure best outcome.

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
Hi I’m just checking In to see how you are feeling now hope you are healed now and back to normal
Hi I'm doing pretty good I've made my first travel on the trains since my operation, felt alright sitting on the tubes normally it would be agony, I walked far around London for over an hour not long until you're operation in 6-8 weeks you will be like me and travelling places :)

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
That’s good to hear you are doing great amazing enjoying the weather
Not long now until you're operation and in 8 week's time you won't ever have to see a nurse, doctor consultant go to hospital's or ever have dressings or get any infections ever again, you be able to do most normal activities.

Unknown2

Very Helpful
Country flag
Hiya I have finally had my op it was done under ga I seen senapati before the op she took a look said my wound is quite close to my anus already so I might be close to the bottom she said she can’t guarantee it will cure me which wasnt helpful but she probably says that to every patient I asked her if I would have trouble using the bathroom she said you shouldn’t really she draw a line and next time I seen her was in the theatre room wasn’t a long wait considering she had a lot of patients to get threw I think I was first on the list woke up in recover just a little sore probably with all the anestesia I seen her after I asked was it bad underneath she said It was quite infected and tuneld al the way to the top from previous surgery but everything went well was give medication then discharged now resting in the hotel drain Is a pain to look after leaking quite a bit it comes out on Monday will update In a few days

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
Hiya I have finally had my op it was done under ga I seen senapati before the op she took a look said my wound is quite close to my anus already so I might be close to the bottom she said she can’t guarantee it will cure me which wasnt helpful but she probably says that to every patient I asked her if I would have trouble using the bathroom she said you shouldn’t really she draw a line and next time I seen her was in the theatre room wasn’t a long wait considering she had a lot of patients to get threw I think I was first on the list woke up in recover just a little sore probably with all the anestesia I seen her after I asked was it bad underneath she said It was quite infected and tuneld al the way to the top from previous surgery but everything went well was give medication then discharged now resting in the hotel drain Is a pain to look after leaking quite a bit it comes out on Monday will update In a few days
I'm glad you had the operation now, you waited so long unfortunately the bottom bit is the most difficult I'm still having trouble with the bottom bit 9 week's on the area is just soft and can easily break down all I can say is keep drinking water and taking vitamins, she said the same to me the top part has fully healed I'm not sure on how to heal the bottom bit I don't think you should get more surgery for just that part hopefully it should heal naturally.

So with that in mind don't be too disheartened if the bottom bit does open as I'm 9 week's since my operation and it still gives me some grief but the top bit is totally fine hopefully it will heal naturally soon, yeah the drain is the worst soon as you get that out you be on the road to recovery

Unknown2

Very Helpful
Country flag
day 2 : didn’t get much sleep went to the bathroom started feeling dizzy and sick started to sweat called my dad to take me back to my bed felt better once I layed down not a nice feeling thoughtI was gona faint apart from that pain is not too bad It hurts the most near my anus every time I move I can feel it drain is still draining it’s a real pain looking after it not had to use the bathroom room yet not looking forward to it will update if anything changes

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
day 2 : didn’t get much sleep went to the bathroom started feeling dizzy and sick started to sweat called my dad to take me back to my bed felt better once I layed down not a nice feeling thoughtI was gona faint apart from that pain is not too bad It hurts the most near my anus every time I move I can feel it drain is still draining it’s a real pain looking after it not had to use the bathroom room yet not looking forward to it will update if anything changes
Take it easy try not to over do it just lay on your side's drink plenty of water the feeling sick is the medication

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
I am I’m just laying down on my side it’s not easy my legs get num have to keep switching sides the drain dosent make it easy the first week always hard
First two week's my right leg was agony on laying on it, once that drain is taken out thing's will be a little easier, remember when I said I was sick and dizzy and part fainted I think it's because of the drain sucking blood out it's thinning you're blood.