Cleft lift under Senapati

Ok when did she remove them on your follow up appointment 4 weeks after your op
Do you have any tips for sweating although I'm healed I'm sweating a lot at work and it makes my cleft lift skin sore I'm just bit scared it will undo all the healing progress I've made.

I couldn’t tell you I don’t think you can stop the sweating it shouldn’t affect the skin I don’t think
Unfortunately my job involves a lot of walking for 10hrs a day and this heat is terrible these are the worst month's for me because it causes my skin to rub which causes sore painful skin on the scar tissue I might try put some dressings to cover it for extra protection when you're walking to much in this heat it's terrible for these wounds the summer month's are the worst.

I’m doing alright still painfull I’ve not tried sitting down yet still Earl still on my side I’m taking it easy don’t want to rush things

I’m doing alright still painfull I’ve not tried sitting down yet still Earl still on my side I’m taking it easy don’t want to rush things
I've just gotten used to laying on my right side now, since April I pretty much lay on my side everyday to watch TV to look on my phone ect it keeps pressure of the wound and helps the blood flow. Bottom bit gets heavy and tender if I put too much pressure on it laying on my back.

Yes I think it better to keep pressure of the bottom let the body heal itself my legs do get quite numb only problem has the bottom bit of your wound healed

Yes I think it better to keep pressure of the bottom let the body heal itself my legs do get quite numb only problem has the bottom bit of your wound healed
The bottom bit I don't know it's on and off It flares up after a long day at work, and on my days off it calms down I think the underskin part is still healing and it's going take a couple more months I read on here that it can take 6 month's I'm only approaching 12 week's since the operation.

I'm going to try manuka honey that's amazing healing benefits the top bit is totally fine all healed it's just that bottom bit seems to take forever

Yes I think most people have a problem with the bottom but it heals eventually just try taking it easy at work reduce heavy lifting try not to walk fast aswell can cause a lot of stretching

The bottom bit I don't know it's on and off It flares up after a long day at work, and on my days off it calms down I think the underskin part is still healing and it's going take a couple more months I read on here that it can take 6 month's I'm only approaching 12 week's since the operation.

I'm going to try manuka honey that's amazing healing benefits the top bit is totally fine all healed it's just that bottom bit seems to take forever
Just a quick question did you have any dry blood around your insicons I’ve got quite a bit still haven’t fallen off I don’t want to pull it off just incase plus still got some stick residue form the plasters hard to get off

Just a quick question did you have any dry blood around your insicons I’ve got quite a bit still haven’t fallen off I don’t want to pull it off just incase plus still got some stick residue form the plasters hard to get off
I think I've damaged my wound more :( I was constipated and I've now noticed blood on the toilet paper I'm not sure what to do.

Feeling quite shocked right now might have too book an appointment with Senapati, as for you're dried blood yeah it isnormal you will start to see that eased once they have removed everything I wouldn't worry becareful with constipation it's torn the bottom bit more for me.

I'm going try contact Senapati later see if they can advise me

Oh no maybe it’s that bit that hasent healed from the bottom I don’t think you can make it worse by pooping try not to worry too much

I think I've damaged my wound more :( I was constipated and I've now noticed blood on the toilet paper I'm not sure what to do.

Feeling quite shocked right now might have too book an appointment with Senapati, as for you're dried blood yeah it isnormal you will start to see that eased once they have removed everything I wouldn't worry becareful with constipation it's torn the bottom bit more for me.

I'm going try contact Senapati later see if they can advise me
Try using lactulose solution to use bathroom makes it easier

Oh no maybe it’s that bit that hasent healed from the bottom I don’t think you can make it worse by pooping try not to worry too much
Unfortunately it did happen while pooping because it was all fine no blood nice and dry then as I was straining I felt it pull on the bottom bit and unfortunately as I wiped there was blood, now it's sore and painful again.

I spoke to Senapati office they advised use the dressings that I was given and just keep an eye on it.

Try using lactulose solution to use bathroom makes it easier
Be very careful with a lot of protein it's good for healing but it makes you very constipated so I'm going to stop my protein diet and drink more water and eat more fibre because you are straining it can tear the soft tissue

But my top bit is still all fine I got a half fully healed top bit and a dodgy trying to heal bottom bit

Was it a lot of blood or just a few spots
I say a fair amount had a shower seems to stop bleeding now but it's very sore so it's back to square one of trying to get back On top of healing the bottom bit, it was starting to show improvement until I strained and probably tore it

I say a fair amount had a shower seems to stop bleeding now but it's very sore so it's back to square one of trying to get back On top of healing the bottom bit, it was starting to show improvement until I strained and probably tore it
Just take things easy now try not stretching the are to much

Just take things easy now try not stretching the are to much
How's you're healing going no issue's with the bottom bit I think I just got unlucky I know other's on here have had issue's with the bottom bit but not many most went on to heal after 8 week's

Back