Cleft Lift with Dr. Sumeet Kadakia

Allyson098

Country flag
Hello, I have been dealing with this disease for over 10 years now. I’m not going to go in to discuss all my surgeries but I have had 5 all open wound expect 1 that closed with stitches. All have failed. I currently have 5cm of tunneling from an infection that wasn’t caught in time. I have 1.5 cm of tunneling as well. All tunneling surrounds my main wound. I am looking to get the cleft lift with dr. Sumeet Kadakia in Arizona. Has anyone had surgery with him, I mainly want to know the success rate, has it failed, how long ago was your surgery, did you have tunneling etc. thank you!!

Jamie25

Country flag
Hello, I have been dealing with this disease for over 10 years now. I’m not going to go in to discuss all my surgeries but I have had 5 all open wound expect 1 that closed with stitches. All have failed. I currently have 5cm of tunneling from an infection that wasn’t caught in time. I have 1.5 cm of tunneling as well. All tunneling surrounds my main wound. I am looking to get the cleft lift with dr. Sumeet Kadakia in Arizona. Has anyone had surgery with him, I mainly want to know the success rate, has it failed, how long ago was your surgery, did you have tunneling etc. thank you!!
This website has good detail's on cleft lift, you live in the USA? I'm surprised you didn't opt for them they have amazing results and reviews on all successful patients who had the cleft lift done.