It could be pilonidal?

Pikachu111

And I’ve a very soft closed lump under skin (around 2 or more inches above my anus), it’s there for around 7,8 years since I noticed it.
(it doesn’t look like getting bigger to me) can it be pilonidal cyst without bursting for all these years? . But I’ve another issue aswell, which is a chronic pain in same buttock. The right one, also it seems kinda bigger than the other, and I’ve pain too. I’ve been to doctors before and shown this lump to them they didn’t seem worried, now I’ve read about soft tissue sarcoma in buttock on google and I’m so worried!!! Because I’ve got a swollen (tiny) node in opposite (left groin) which isn’t going away after 3 weeks. It’s about half inch in diameter. Well I’m just worried that if lymph has to do anything with all this. And now I’ve read about STS too, it’s just making me feel so stressed!! Help a girl out.
(I’m 25 years old female btw).

Pikachu111

And I’ve a very soft closed lump under skin (around 2 or more inches above my anus), it’s there for around 7,8 years since I noticed it. (it doesn’t look like getting bigger to me) can it be pilonidal cyst without bursting for all these years? . But I’ve another issue aswell, which is a chronic pain in same buttock. The right one, also it seems kinda bigger than the other, and I’ve pain too. I’ve been to doctors before and shown this lump to them they didn’t seem worried, now I’ve read about soft tissue sarcoma in buttock on google and I’m so worried!!! Because I’ve got a swollen (tiny) node in opposite (left groin) which isn’t going away after 3 weeks. It’s about half inch in diameter. Well I’m just worried that if lymph has to do anything with all this. And now I’ve read about STS too, it’s just making me feel so stressed!! Help a girl out. (I’m 25 years old female btw).

bump