Laser Treatment in Toronto (The Med Spa or BioFlex Rehabilitation Centre)

pilo-guy

Country flag
Hey would you mind sharing how your appointment goes tomorrow? I am interested in trying Dr. Slava as well.
Hi, appointment Friday went pretty well. Dr. Salva seems outgoing and friendly. The treatment was about 30ish minutes and haven't really noticed any sort of difference yet. It was a painless treatment, booked now for 3 appointments coming week and more in the month to come. Do note they're charging 62 dollars now. I'm a little upset cause they said 55 dollars multiple times right up until I had to pay.

pilo-guy

Country flag
Quick update on my end, been getting treatments for like 3ish weeks now. Came to a bit of a head when it acted up like 1.5 weeks ago, he put silver nitrate into the wound which temporarily expanded the wound, it looks like he burned away some of the weird bumpy areas where it was very evident my body was having trouble healing up properly (think of a pea sized crater where the middle part is always healing, but then filling with pus once healed and oozing again). The wound is now healing properly and is nice and smooth, time will tell if the treatments and silver treatment worked but so far knock on wood, it's been good. It hasn't swelled up and started filling up like it normally does after it "heals".

I honestly have no idea if there's even any hair left inside after Dr. Morgan's treatment, judging by Dr. Slava checking, he really couldn't see any hair poking out of the wound or anything of that sort. I have a feeling this pus issue was just it not being able to properly heal and getting constantly infected due to the location. Time will tell.

pilo-guy

Country flag
Quick update on my end, been getting treatments for like 3ish weeks now. Came to a bit of a head when it acted up like 1.5 weeks ago, he put silver nitrate into the wound which temporarily expanded the wound, it looks like he burned away some of the weird bumpy areas where it was very evident my body was having trouble healing up properly (think of a pea sized crater where the middle part is always healing, but then filling with pus once healed and oozing again). The wound is now healing properly and is nice and smooth, time will tell if the treatments and silver treatment worked but so far knock on wood, it's been good. It hasn't swelled up and started filling up like it normally does after it "heals".

I honestly have no idea if there's even any hair left inside after Dr. Morgan's treatment, judging by Dr. Slava checking, he really couldn't see any hair poking out of the wound or anything of that sort. I have a feeling this pus issue was just it not being able to properly heal and getting constantly infected due to the location. Time will tell.
Wish I could edit but spoke to soon, it's doing that weird cycling thing again. The skin looks better but it hasn't made a difference so far.

pilo-guy

Country flag
Sorry to hear that, would have been nice if you could have gotten rid of this with a non-invasive option.
still on a wait and see approach with this. I am seeing faster healing times of the open wounds and his wound treatments are great so far. I'm wondering if I need a little more time before I can see benefits, makes some sense considering it's been 3 weeks (end of March is when I started).

PC_Random_2021

Country flag
Do you think he can help if there's no wounds? I just have 3 tiny pits in the midline and a leaking sinus.

Hope the wait and see approach works and you don't need any further intervention!

pilo-guy

Country flag
Do you think he can help if there's no wounds? I just have 3 tiny pits in the midline and a leaking sinus.

Hope the wait and see approach works and you don't need any further intervention!
If you have pits, he can probably help. It wouldn't hurt to try especially if you have physio / chiro coverage that you aren't using. I myself just have more or less a "pimple" left of the midline with nothing in the midline itself.

PC_Random_2021

Country flag
Thanks for your help! I guess I'll give him a try too. I don't have phsyio/chiro coverage but might make sense to just sign up for a supplemental insurance. They usually start with a 15 day lag.

pilo-guy

Country flag
Hi, quick other update. I ended up getting yet another silver treatment, a few weeks ago, and while it did stay "closed" for a good while, it did come back and now is back to it's weekly 'cycling'. So...so far I don't think Dr. Slava's treatments have solved anything. At this point I'm considering GIPS or something.

bbqpauk

Country flag
Hi, quick other update. I ended up getting yet another silver treatment, a few weeks ago, and while it did stay "closed" for a good while, it did come back and now is back to it's weekly 'cycling'. So...so far I don't think Dr. Slava's treatments have solved anything. At this point I'm considering GIPS or something.
Sorry to hear this, I hope you find another solution. Everyone's cyst range in severity, size, and depth. So it's not a 1 size fits all solution for everyone.

Pilo 321

Country flag
I’m sorry to hear this, in my case, it got way smaller and he told me that I don’t need any silver treatment as it didn’t form any canals under the skin. So I’m continuing with a salt water compression plus going to the clinic once a week I hope to be done soon as possible because I don’t live in Toronto and it’s a hassle going there every week. Get well soon and I hope you find another solution that won’t include surgery.

pilo-guy

Country flag
I’m sorry to hear this, in my case, it got way smaller and he told me that I don’t need any silver treatment as it didn’t form any canals under the skin. So I’m continuing with a salt water compression plus going to the clinic once a week I hope to be done soon as possible because I don’t live in Toronto and it’s a hassle going there every week. Get well soon and I hope you find another solution that won’t include surgery.
Same thing happened with me, it got smaller for a bit, but then it got big again, we'll see how it goes. I plan to do an appointment or two more to see what he thinks.

Pilo 321

Country flag
I had my last treatment session today and according to Dr. Slava he said that it’s healed and I don’t have to do another treatment again. The pea sized wound became considerably smaller and it doesn’t hurt anymore but it’s still visible and the area is a bit tender. I just wanna know did you guys experience the same thing.