Lower Back Pain & Pilonidal Cyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

fred

Hi. Ifm Fred from Japan. And I have had a severe lower back pain for more than15 years which I think originally stems from where the pilonidal cyst was. The cyst was on a little right side of the center line of my coccyx. Actually, the size of my right butt cheek is now a little smaller than that of my left butt cheek. I am not sure what caused this difference in the size of my butt cheeks. But I can not help thinking that the cyst might have caused this difference affecting the muscles and the muscle membranes around it. And this might cause me to sit in funky positions due to pain like itfs mentioned in the section gDiagnosing/Why me? g in this homepage. Since the cyst was removed a few years ago, I am getting better little by little. But I still feel as if the muscles and the muscle membranes are attached to my pelvis, spine, and some organs in a weird way. What is happening now is that those muscles and muscle membranes are moving gradually back to normal, which I really hope is really happening, trying to detach themselves twisting back from the wrong or funky positions pulling or pushing the pelvis, spine, and organs. Itfs really hard for me to explain this in English. Anyway, if anybody here experienced the same kind of thing, please share any information with me.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.