Lying on your back

akoss11

Country flag
Hello everyone!

I've had this curse of a disease for almost 2 years now. The last time a doctor did anything to it was in August of 2019. Since then a few mild problems happend but since around a year, thank God, nothing serious happend. Sometimes if i sit too much the wound's middle becomes like a dark red colour, but it usually fades over time if i let it rest. My question would actually be that, could i possibly lie on my back again? I have not tried that since the beggining of this, limiting my sitting time as much as i can, and swapping it with lying on my stomach. But i can't really lie on my stomach too much anymore. So what do you think, should i be all right doing that or should i just forget about it?

Thank you for your answers!

Jamie25

Country flag
Hello everyone!

I've had this curse of a disease for almost 2 years now. The last time a doctor did anything to it was in August of 2019. Since then a few mild problems happend but since around a year, thank God, nothing serious happend. Sometimes if i sit too much the wound's middle becomes like a dark red colour, but it usually fades over time if i let it rest. My question would actually be that, could i possibly lie on my back again? I have not tried that since the beggining of this, limiting my sitting time as much as i can, and swapping it with lying on my stomach. But i can't really lie on my stomach too much anymore. So what do you think, should i be all right doing that or should i just forget about it?

Thank you for your answers!
I would just lay on you're side's laying on back all day or night is comfortable for you're legs but you lose blood pressure on you're bottom area needs air to breathe and sitting long periods isn't healthy sadly even for people without the disease

akoss11

Country flag
Thank you for your reply!

So basicly i shouldn't even attempt to lie on my back at all? Because both lying on my stomach and sides are not really comfortable anymore and i may have some other conditions that could require lying on my back.