Need help in Finland


New Member
3 years ago I had PC surgery and a month ago I noticed the PC coming back.
I am from the USA and just here for a few more months, but I need to see a doctor. I am looking for a good doctor in the Turku area who can treat my PC, possibly do a surgery. Anyone know a good doctor?


New Member
Country flag
Hi tmk25!

I don't live in Turku anymore, but I think you should go to Pulssi Medical Center. You can reserve your doctors appointment on this number +35822616300

I think their knowledge on pilonidal cyst must be good eventhough I've never visited there on that reason. You should be able to find a right doctor easily.


New Member
Please post here your FAQ (in your own language) which you think is good enough for the main FAQ for Scandinavian forum. Please explain your FAQ proposal in english so other scandinavian forum users can understand and correct if any mistakes are found.