New Member (Help it's here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickitia

Hello,
I'm a new member. Today is my first time on the site. I can't there's a website. Well right now my P/C has flared up. I've had this thing for about 5 years to date. It recurs about every 3 to 6 months. It's great because as I was reading through the site, everything that was post I did or do. And I'm understanding better ways to take care of it and SURGERY is the best cure. I'v been told the surgery needs to happen ASAP but I don't like the healing process takes up to 8 weeks. But now this thhing it starting to be a burden because the 6 months is starting to be 3 months and getting more painful because I've it lanced so many times the scare tissue is so deep, so each time it comes back it get deeper and more painful, and painful sooner.

I'm trying the kick it back with antibotics right now, because I'm going on vacation tomorrow and don't want to get it lanced (it's not ready yet either). And I can't have surgery until I can take time off of work and school. Pain isn't too bad, so I'm hoping that antibotics and pain medicine will help me get through it at least until Monday.

I can't wait to talk to some of you reply back soon!!!

Rickitia

Status
Not open for further replies.