Oklahoma Surgeons

A

Anonymous

Any Bascom cleft lift in Tulsa, OK or surrounding

Any Bascom procedure doctors in Oklahoma?

signlady

Oklahoma Surgeon uses Bacsom

Dr. J. Martin Hayes (918-426-0240) McAlester, OK.

He is going to do my surgery on Jan 4th.

Jayber101010

Country flag
I have surgery next week with Dr Birdsong he didn't say what procedure he's going to do mentioned a drain tube. This is my second surgery the first was 7 years ago it went bad been dealing with it for this long.

jjohns26

Country flag
Any updates on surgeons? My 13 year old was referred to general surgeon that wants to do open wound and I would like to avoid that!

happycamper

Country flag
I used J Martin Martin Hayes (contact info listed above). He did a correction surgery after my first surgery failed, which was done at Mercy Hospital in OKC. Dr Hayes performs the cleft lift and was absolutely amazing. I am from OKC so I was skeptical about going to McAlester, but it was worth it. He makes himself available at all times for any questions you have and even provides his direct number.

Zaddi

Country flag
I used J Martin Martin Hayes (contact info listed above). He did a correction surgery after my first surgery failed, which was done at Mercy Hospital in OKC. Dr Hayes performs the cleft lift and was absolutely amazing. I am from OKC so I was skeptical about going to McAlester, but it was worth it. He makes himself available at all times for any questions you have and even provides his direct number.
Thank you so much for this information, I plan to call him.

Zaddi

Country flag
Thank you so much for this information, I plan to call him.