Question about draining

diseasedone

Country flag
Hello how are you I'm still recovering and yourself?
I am really struggling today. I will meet with my surgeon tomorrow to see what is going on with my pilonidal sinus. I think it's safe to say it is a recurrence.

What procedure are you recovering from?

deuce

Country flag
I am really struggling today. I will meet with my surgeon tomorrow to see what is going on with my pilonidal sinus. I think it's safe to say it is a recurrence.

What procedure are you recovering from?
The draining my hole is getting smaller so tomorrow is the last day I'll need the packing for the wound then it will start to heal naturally I'm so happy this experience was really crappy it's my first time it happened a u advice to prevent it again?

diseasedone

Country flag
I am glad you are at the end of the packing phase.

As far as advice, I am not a medical professional but I am told to sit on a travel pillow since this takes pressure off the coccyx.

deuce

Country flag
Thanks for the advice I got to invest into one of them because I sit alot I think that how's I got it but I also got it when I had the covid so it was quite bad so has this happened to you before also good luck with the surgeon my when I seen him made the hole bigger it was the no nurses who really help me with the no packing they were wonderful