Texas Surgeons

I too had a pc. Also used dr snyder in houston. Said i would be sore a couple days bit would return to everyday activities within 2 or 3 days. I drive 3 hours home from outpatient surgery at hospital to go to my kids baseball games. Did nothing the second day. Returned to work the 3rd day. No problems. No pain. Simple dressing changes. He leaves it open but doesnt want you to pack it. Just keep guaze between skin edges so outside of wound doesnt heal before inside. My imcision about about 3 to 4 inches long and about 1.5 inches deep. Ita been 3.5 weeks and im almost healed. Another week, maybe 2 since it in am area that is constantly movimg and hard for edges to line up. Highly reccomend him
Hi Would you please share if you have remained happy post surgery with Dr Snyder? Thank you

NE HOUSTON/KINGWOOD

Dr. Michael Morris, General Surgery
Surgical Associates
22710 Professional Dr. #204
936-441-1010

Dr. Morris did my recent open wound excision surgery on my horribly huge (bigger than a golf ball), abscessed, infected cyst. He was knowledgeable and friendly. He explained the need for and details of my procedure and got me scheduled for the next morning due to the urgency and danger of my situation turning septic. His staff is friendly, capable and helpful. The surgery went well, with no complications at Kingwood Medical Center. Post operative care was awesome! My follow-up care has been very good as well. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Morris, his staff and KMC.
Hi How was your post surgery experience? Have you had any concerns or reoccurrence? Thanks

Have you healed up or had any other PC reasons to go back to Dr Snyder? Do you still recommend him?
Hey just wanted to know how your holding up from this last procedure was it succeful? I am facing the same problem now looking to do my first surgery and I also live in Houston texas
Hi Have any of you heard of post recovery from Dr Snyder? Thank you

I’m in Houston as well and happy to help answer some questions! I had surgery with Dr. Snyder in 2012 and haven’t had a problem since!
Definitely recommend drainage and extraction (D&E). He uses the marsupialization technique to allow healing from inside-out.
he worked and served in army and I’m sure you’ve read, this is what used to be called “jeep seat syndrome.”
Hi - I wanted to check in and see how your surgery held up - looking for someone in the Houston area. Thank you

I am in north of Houston in The Woodlands. My teenage daughter had a full flap surgery with pediatric plastic surgeons at a public hospital in 2020 which created an absolutely horrible scar.

In 2021, we were able to upgrade her insurance and found a Colorectal Surgeon at Memorial Hermann in The Woodlands who does the Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment (EPSiT), Dr. Nsikak Umoh. Dr. Umoh is fantastic and the ONLY Colorectal Surgeon who will do the EPSiT that we found within 100 miles of Houston.

We had high hopes that this treatment would solve my daughter's recurring cyst. Unfortunately, Dr. Umoh said she has advanced Pilonidal Disease and that a Cleft Lift Surgery is probably best for her going forward. Despite this setback, I highly recommend Dr. Umoh (832) 663-0037, especially if you want to avoid invasive surgery.

As for finding someone who will do a Cleft Lift, good luck with that.... she is now seeing Dr. Snyder, who has discouraged us from pursuing that procedure. My daughter now has one year until she leaves for college and we are desperate to find a solution to the constant wound care and after-shower dressings that have plagued us since November 2019.
Hi
hi - How was your surgery experience with Dr Snyder? Thank you

I am in north of Houston in The Woodlands. My teenage daughter had a full flap surgery with pediatric plastic surgeons at a public hospital in 2020 which created an absolutely horrible scar.

In 2021, we were able to upgrade her insurance and found a Colorectal Surgeon at Memorial Hermann in The Woodlands who does the Endoscopic Pilonidal Sinus Treatment (EPSiT), Dr. Nsikak Umoh. Dr. Umoh is fantastic and the ONLY Colorectal Surgeon who will do the EPSiT that we found within 100 miles of Houston.

We had high hopes that this treatment would solve my daughter's recurring cyst. Unfortunately, Dr. Umoh said she has advanced Pilonidal Disease and that a Cleft Lift Surgery is probably best for her going forward. Despite this setback, I highly recommend Dr. Umoh (832) 663-0037, especially if you want to avoid invasive surgery.

As for finding someone who will do a Cleft Lift, good luck with that.... she is now seeing Dr. Snyder, who has discouraged us from pursuing that procedure. My daughter now has one year until she leaves for college and we are desperate to find a solution to the constant wound care and after-shower dressings that have plagued us since November 2019.
Hello, so what did you end up doing since dr Snyder discouraged cleft lift? Can you please explain why he discouraged a cleft lift? My excision opened up at the top and wouldn’t heal. I saw Dr Umoh who recommended cleft lift. I’m not sure what to do…

Back