Trying an Alternative to Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I had mine lanced three weeks ago, the doctor said today that it was completely healed but after coming back from the office I found slight draining in my underpants?? What does that mean?? And has anyone had any success with this problem using tea tree oil?? It worked WONDERS on my dandruff and I am hoping for similar results with this problem.

JT

Ok, I guess this is about day 10 1/2 of taking this stuff. My wife is actually amazed at the way its looking. There is just the slightest opening there now. I'm hoping maybe another 7 to 10 days of this, and I might be healed over. I hope that the rest of you that are trying this out , keep having the positive results that you are having now

stefrasser

I am on my third day and I have not noticed any difference. I think I am going to switch to the 6c instead of staying on the 30c. I hope this works for me and I know it has only been a few days so we will see what happens.

amethyst72

Does anyone have any idea if this stuff can be ordered online? I've looked for it using the names but I haven't found anything yet..

JT

Stefrasser...I'm sorry you havent experienced good results from this yet. I dont know how you are taking them, but you have to make sure you dont eat or drink anything 15 minutes prior to taking. And separate the two, take one and after is dissolved, wait 10 or 15 minutes and then take the other. Make sure you dont touch the pills with your hands either. Dont want to get your body oil on them.

stefrasser

I have a question about this stuff. I am on my fourth day and I am now haing more discharge than ever. it is clear to a light yellow color. Do you think this can be from the pills cleaning it out or is this a more severe infection? I read that this stuff helps clear out an infection and I was just wondering if this can be an effect from this alternative therpay. Please answer this question to relieve my fears. I want to hear a good answer :D

amethyst72

Ok scratch that I managed to find them at a Health food store down the road.. tho I had to have the hepar sulphuris ordered and it will be in next week.

Now on to another question.. I've always used icthammol (a drawing salve) when I cover the area with bandages (which is all the time cuz it's been continually draining for about 2 yrs now) but I'm wondering if I should just use a dab of neosporin or something. I highly doubt the icthammol is hurting it any.. all it is is a drawing salve.

JT

Stefrasser....I know what you mean, when i started taking it, I was draining alot more than usual, but before, it was more of a bloody drainage.....I have been on this for over a week and I am still draining through the little opening, but it is getting less and less. Just my opinion, I think its the combination of the two pushing it all out of you. Anytime you deal with Homeopathic remedies, the thing it tells you most is, it tries to get whatever is bad out of your body. So, I see draining as a good thing, atleast until it heals. Think about any wound you have ever had on your body throughout your life, it does drain, its just that where the Pilonidal is, its hard for it too harden up, so it wants to keep being soft, therefore drainage will still occur, just my opinion anyway

Amethyst....before finding out that I was dealing with a Pilonidal cyst, I would put a sav and even neosporin on it, but I was told not to do it anymore, cuz that stuff would make it heal from the outside, the combination of the Hepar sulphuris and the Silicea allow it to heal from the inside out.

stefrasser

Thanks that makes me feel better. I have never had this uch discharge and I figured it might be working. I take the tablets as you said to. i wait t least ten min. before taking the other. I try not to have food at least an hour before and an hour after.

JT

Day 11 1/2...Stefrasser.. I was talking to you about the discharge and more fluid. Well, to give me even more proof that its just getting rid of all the bad stuff in your body. Tonight, when I was taking my dressing off that I wore all day, there was something that tried to attach itself to it, but instead stayed attached to me. At first, It looked like some dark hairs matted together. I took a piece of toilet paper to see if I could pull it out. It broke right where I grabbed it. After looking at it, the dark part of it was blood and it was dead tissue being expelled from my body. So I pulled the rest of it out. My wife talks about how amazed she is just about every night when she sees it before putting on another dressing. She cant believe how much it has healed. It still looks like a slit, but she says it doesnt look unhealthy if that makes any sense. I am feeling really good about all of this. I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach Sunday and will be gone til Thursday, so I wont be posting during this time. But I'm curious to see what happens when I get in the pool at the resort. I'm not going to get in the ocean, not sure about the salt and I dont want SAND getting there. That would be bad news. I'll have another post tomorrow night.

A

Anonymous

JT-
Curious was your cyst infected when you went to the ND or was it jsut a bit painful..also did he/she say you had a sinus or anything? AND are you supposed to use these pills ONLY when it is infected or when you feel anything back there?
Thanks

JT

My cyst has never been infected, never felt any pain. I have always tried to keep the area clean. And ever since I've had it, it has drained. I was told, that as long as I saw results to keep using it. I then wrote the company ... boiron...and asked them as long as this remedy worked, could I continue to take it for prevention. They said, that there hasnt been any research done on taking it for prevention, but if I did want to continue to take it, IT would not hurt me.

JT

Day 12 1/2....my wife sees more tissue, she is not sure though if it is dead tissue or new tissue healing in the opening. Not much else going on. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, so again I wont post again until Thursday night. Good luck to everyone else trying this remedy

stefrasser

I have been on the alternative for about a week now. I have notcied more draining than normal. I just ran out of my 30c and have switched to the 6C. I hope this works.

amethyst72

JT where are you getting the stuff that you're taking? I just realized you said in an earlier post the bottles you get are a 5 - 6 day supply.. the ones I found at my health food store contain 500 pellets which is pretty much a month's supply. One is just over $5 and I believe the other was $8.

Wet_Ride_GTX

Well i was just informed that because this darn cyst decided to become inflammed that my surgery for this friday (two days away) had to be reschduled....:(:([:^][:^]....so now i get to take some strong antibiotics...the relevance is i was reading all the posts about your home remedy...do you think i should try this while i have a week or so until my reschduled date??

amethyst72

Not sure about you but in my opinion if you're already scheduled to have surgery you may as well just have it. I'm going to try this Homeopathic stuff because I have neither the ability or the desire to have surgery now and quite possibly ever.. I can't afford the time it will cost me out of work if I even were able to take the time off.. and I'm definitely put off by the people that have had multiple surgeries and continue having surgery. I know it's the standpoint of most people on this site that this problem can only be cured with surgery but I'm willing to give this stuff a try.

stefrasser

Just thought I would post about my experience so far with this (this is my eight day). My boyfriend told me that both sinus holes are the same size. One was bigger than the other (the draining one)and the bigger one is now the same size as the other. (I hope my little one didn't get bigger). My draining has died down and there seems to be a more shallow sinus hole. Like you JT, I have to have somebody look at it as well. My boyfriend isn't sure if it has shrunk but said that he is pretty sure the small sinus is still the same size, so that is good news. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.