What bandaid stays stuck in butt crack even when sitting and wiggling in a chair

Angry111

Country flag
My mom has cyst and pain. Does not want surgery or anything. Too scared. So we bandage every other day cause its leaking. But bandaids don't stick long. They roll up, rub off and then leaks out. Help please. I've tried several things and nothing worked yet. She just moves around in her chair too much I think. Thanks

K22k22

Country flag
I’m day three post surgery with open healing, I haven’t used bandaids at all I find the adhesive doesn’t help and irritates the skin. I use rolled gauze and fold it over several times to create a thick padding, and I replace once it’s soaked halfway through, several hours in between changes. It’s long enough that it holds in place between the cheeks, and my wound is right at the top of the cheeks. Hope it works for her.

bajithebear

Country flag
Here's what I've found that works for me. Buy a pack of gauze squares (I use bandaid non stick gauze pads) and a roll of waterproof bandage tape. Fold the square in half, make a T-shape with the tape and carefully place it so that it's folded and securely against the cyst. I usually seal the top and sides with additional tape, change as needed