What do you do to prevent it from coming back?

Hanna123

Country flag
I had my cyst in november but due to covid all non life saving surgeries were banned in my country so the doctor just gave me octenisept(disinfectant) and that was it for the treatment. It kind of healed but there's still a little hole and I'm sooo worried of it coming back. I would really appriciate some tips to help me avoid it. ( I've heard abaut tea tree oil so I'm using that too.)

Spokm34

Very Helpful
Country flag
I had my cyst in november but due to covid all non life saving surgeries were banned in my country so the doctor just gave me octenisept(disinfectant) and that was it for the treatment. It kind of healed but there's still a little hole and I'm sooo worried of it coming back. I would really appriciate some tips to help me avoid it. ( I've heard abaut tea tree oil so I'm using that too.)
I would just drink loads of water, and maintain a healthy lifestyle, fibre and protein is good for wound healing but too much protein can make you constipated so fibre diet is important.

Try to not sit on it long hour's at a time as it can reopen open it, tree oil is good.